BRASS JEWELRY - CLEANING & CARE
Brass is durable, easy to clean and will last for decades with proper care. Known for its bright spark and golden gleam. When new and cleaned, its shine is good as gold. Brass retains water spots, especially with hard water which makes it look more whitish. Ensure that you have dried your brass jewelry before you start wearing it.
All our pieces are protected plating. Our product will not tarnish but to increase its longevity, Here are a few suggestions on caring for your pieces:
- Avoid Long shower or pool / sea time using your jewelry.
- Moisturizing creams, sun block cream and make-up may damage the shine, this is why you should wear your pieces only after the make-up or the cream have already dried out on your skin.
- Jewelry is handmade, but not unbreakable. Please treat with care.
- After taking off your jewelry clean them with a soft and dry cloth.
- You can also polish them to their original shine very easily with many home remedies or polishing cloths. Your order also includes one Polish Cloth.